How Does the Exchange Work & How Many Cinnamon Sticks Do I Need?
Select a quilt or project from the “Friendship Triangles” book by Laundry Basket Quilts
Visit our website for additional inspiration on our blog and an instructional video.
To help control the entire exchange color palette, continuity, and quality, please only include Heirloom Creations’ Cinnamon Sticks in the exchange. You are welcome to include other fabric of your own for extra triangles for your own project. Additional triangle paper is available for purchase.
- You are not required to return these Cinnamon Sticks for the exchange. They are yours to do with as you wish.
- Use Aurifil thread (such as #2370)
- Schmetz Sharp needle 80/12
- Stitch length 1.5 – 2mm
- Spray fabrics with Best Press prior to layering.
- If needed, use a dry iron to press the triangle paper flat.
- Lay DARK fabric right side up.
- Lay LIGHT fabric right side down.
- Place paper right side up on the LIGHT colored fabric.
- Pin in each triangle area in a “hop-scotch” formation.
- Using a foot in which you can see to the needle (open toe foot, 1/4” foot), stitch on the dotted lines.
- Using a rotary cutter, cut along the solid lines.
- DO NOT REMOVE PAPER.
- DO NOT IRON OPEN.
- Return triangles by Friday, April 27, 2012 to Heirloom Creations in a zip lock bag with your name, address, phone and e-mail written and the number of total Cinnamon Sticks you sewed.
Heirloom Creations has the right to return any triangles not matching the above guidelines.
Join us for a triangle pick-up party on Saturday, April 28, 2012 at 9am.
These quilts are from the book “Friendship Triangles” by Laundry Basket Quilts.
Garden Path – 13 Cinnamon Sticks
Little Pyramids Table Topper – 5 Cinnamon Sticks
Tree of Life – 6 Cinnamon Sticks
Southern Exposure Basket Quilt – 7 Cinnamon Sticks
Constellation Throw – 21 Cinnamon Sticks
Album of Friends – 9 Cinnamon Sticks
Delfina’s Basket Quilt – 5 Cinnamon Sticks
Mosaic Quilt – 19 Cinnamon Sticks
Medallion Quilt – 15 Cinnamon Sticks
Criss-Cross Quilt – 28 Cinnamon Sticks
Ice Cream Sundaes Wallhanging – 2 Cinnamon Sticks
Cabbage Rose Table Runner – 2 Cinnamon Sticks